February 12, 2016

ART& ARCHITECTURE

Here & there


I am a fan of art, architecture & design. My curiosity brings me to visit and watch the world. Today I am sharing 2 masterpieces that I consider a 'must-see' .

Instituto Cultural Inhotim - Minas Gerais, Brazil
This museum has a concept unique in the world. A great collection of Brazilian contemporary art is exposed on original and different architectural projects. All this in a huge countryside area with a botanical garden that today is a reference to the country. - www.inhotim.org.br





Vals Therme Spa - Vals, Switzerland.
The mix of the landscape and award-winning architecture's project is a gift that the swiss architect Peter Zumthor created on 1996. Even if it is not easy to arrive, the experience to dive in an open-air swimming pool at 36°C is fantastic, mainly in winter time. Worth the visit. www.therme-vals.ch







No comments:

Post a Comment