February 9, 2016

ITALY

I will continue with the Langhe.....

This region of Italy is known for beautiful mountains and great wines. On August 2014, La Morra became part of the World Heritage of Unesco. With an incredible landscape is a great place for biking and hiking.

Are you thinking about the food? For that i give you some tips:

Drogheria di Langa (Bossolasco)- www.drogheriadilanga.com Piemonteses specialities and also local products. On the weekends, you can listen a good music: jazz and swing. 

Trattoria Del Bivio (Cerreto Langhe) - www.trattoriadelbivio.it 
- A fantastic wine cellar and amazing food of this region.

Trattoria La Coccinella (Serravalle Langhe)
www.trattoriacoccinella.it - My favorite,my 'coup de coeur'. 
I think that I became in love with Italy in this place..... 
You need to check!

No comments:

Post a Comment