February 17, 2016

BARCELONA

When the subject is travelling, I am always ready  to share my tips, where to go, what to see, a new restaurant, etc. 

Today a friend of mine called to ask a name of hotel in Barcelona. In two minutes, I was travelling to Barcelona in my mind.  But now I share with my readers....


What to see:


For sure the masterworks of Gaudi: La Sagrada Familia, Casa Battlo, La Pedrera and Park Guell are the most visited and I suggest you to buy the tickets on-line (some places offer the possibility fast track)
www.sagradafamilia.org
www.casabattlo.com 
www.lapedrera.com 
www.parkguell.cat

If you want to see more Gaudi, there are 3 more places that I recommend: Casa Vicens, Casa Calvet and the Cascada Fountain (Park de la Ciutadella).

The Palau de la Musica Catalana is the best surprise place in Barcelona, in my point of view. If you have time, the tour is worth. www.palaumusica.cat





The Gothic Quarter is the heart of the city. Restaurants, tapa bars, shops and also de the Picasso's museum www.museupicasso.bcn

Explore the district of El Born - plenty of nice and originals shops , tapa bars, this redeveloped area is a place to be.


Where to eat:


El Quim de la Boqueria - The market of Boqueria is a must and I suggest a good fish or seafood 'a la plancha'.A must-go place, but take care of your bag. Lunch time.www.elquimdelaboqueria.com


Cal Pep - The best-loved tapas restaurant , at least for me. Take a place in the bar and let it go. Perfect for dinner. www.calpep.com

Cervecería Catalana - A classic of Barcelona. All kinds of tapas, you can check while waiting your table - no choice as they never make a reservation.


Agua - This restaurant almost in the sands of Barcelona has a great view. www.grupotragaluz.com

At Barcelone beach, there are many restaurants, the best thing is walking around and let the inspiration goes with you. Maybe you are going to discover a new one to tell me!


A MUST  - My niece that lived there for few months recommends: see the sunset at Bunker del Carmel. She knows what she talks about!




Night Life (by my niece):

Opium Barcelona - Fridays & Sats www.opiumbarcelona.com

Razzmatazz - It's a reference in Barcelona www.salarazzmatazz.com

4 comments:

  1. awesome tips!!! I want to go back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) We need to go together.....this missed for us, <3!!!

      Delete
  2. Me too, I want to go back with U !!!
    Thanks so much for the tipS ;-) ! So happy we managed to book the hotel you advised us; let you know more when am back! Graciaaaas ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are come back together for sure!!!! Tell me about the hotel and take notes and photos please. Enjoy and next time we will be there!!!!Xxxxx

      Delete